- I work on the ground floor, with one front step (plus door frame) access into the property. This can be made wheelchair accessible with a ramp. There is a toilet on the same floor, this is not suitable for wheelchair access.
- The footpath outside is irregularly surfaced, with limited dropped curb access. Assistance may be required for wheelchair users, which I can offer.
- There is a cat in residence at the property so in-room may not be suitable for anyone with severe cat allergies.
- Service animals are welcome at the property (but not general pets, out of respect for the resident cat).
- There is free parking at the premises approximately 20 metres from the front door.
- I cannot use sign language, but I am happy to work with with a signer in the room. The room is large enough to offer safe 'social' distancing for three people with unimpeded visual access all round.
- I use Zoom for online sessions, and I am happy for you to enable Otter, or another closed captioning service which works with Zoom.
- If you require a different kind of software I am happy to accommodate as long as it offers suitable privacy settings.
- See above regarding use of a signer, this is also be possible on Zoom.
- Richmond Park offers many well kept paths that may be suitable for a wheelchair.
- A largely stationary session, for instance on a park bench, is also an option. Please bear in mind these options might mean encountering more people, perhaps offering less privacy.
- Service animals are welcome.